Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Has anyone actually seen the AG Shampoo at B&BW?

  1. #11
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    We've seen it here. DD actually got the fresh flowers scent and the conditioner. It works great if you use them both. The one time DD forgot to use conditioner, her hair was a bit natted when she got out of the tub.

    She loves the stuff though!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that stuff. My hair is really hard to tame-and the conditioner works REALLY well for me [img]smile.gif[/img] Even my hairstylist noticed a difference in my hair once I started using it.

    I'm just about out of it-so well...I hope I can get some more.

    -Jordyn

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was planning to take my coupons to Chattanooga this weekend and see if I can get some of it. Hope they have some!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the shampoo and conditioner- not the shampoo/conditioner. Both are the vanilla/jasmine scent. They're great! I have very long, very thick hair and it is wonderful.

    I got it a few months ago, so I don't know if they're sold out here, but there was a lot when I went.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by historylover:
    I have to say that I am very disappointed in the shampoo/conditioner. One of my daughters has extremely long hair and after using this shampoo/conditioner, her hair was so matted and brittle, that I had to make her re-wash it using another brand.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oddly, my daughter has the exact opposite reaction. She has the apple scented shampoo/conditioner and it makes her hair somewhat oily and tangle-free. In fact, I only have to brush it once a day when she wakes up.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Wingin_it's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have both the Shampoo and Conditioner, and the shampoo/conditioner. The 2 in 1 stuff did not work on my daughters' hair at all, but the separate ones were fabulous! They smell great and it makes their hair silky and tangle free.

    --Sheree

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My aunt Alex is a hair stylist, and she has told me numerous times to NEVER wash my hair with a combined shampoo/conditioner. She says it drys out your hair. That might be one reason the shampoo/conditioner didn't work for your DD.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last time I went to my local B&BW they were sold out of the Shampoo and Conditioner too. I have another coupon for a shampoo/conditioner, maybe I should bring it when we go to Virginia for Thanksgiving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •